December 31, 2007

Resolution Revolution

Well, I completed my resolution of 2007 yesterday when I watched my 200th movie. So this year, I'm raising the stakes, in every way. WATCH OUT 2008, you ain't got shit on me!

Resolutions:
1). Gain 5 pounds and make my gut look more beer ravaged.
2.) Watch 201 movies.
3.) Read and finish at least 16 books.
4.) Get a job that pays enough so I can buy more than 3 people X-mas presents next year.
5.) Finally trade in those old NOFX cds.
6.) Finally buy that Gram Parsons collection that I always pick up and then put back on the rack. One day I'll pick it up and I'll NEVER put it down!!!
7.) Record the Atlas At Least full length album with Eric G.

That's about it.
I think I can accomplish this. My mind has been set and so it shall be accomplished. You have been warned.

No comments: